"Every time I come, I have a deep sense of peace in this place," said a visitor
Her friend replied, “I know, that's why it's been my parish for years!"
Friends – that sums up what St. Anne Roman Catholic Parish is all about. Visitors and long-time members know that this is a place where they can BELONG…a multicultural family, blessed with many people serving in all aspects of parish life and focused on the love of God and neighbor.
If you are interested in becoming a parishioner at St. Anne please fill out our Online Registration form. Thank you for being here!
See and experience for yourself how authentic disciples of Christ love one another! For a list of our service offerings, click on Ministries.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE:
- Mass every day of the week
- Many hours of confession per week.
- Faithful and devoted priests and clergy.
- God-centered, reverent, prayerful liturgies.
- Top-rate religious programs for children of all ages.
- Various opportunities for adult Bible studies and spiritual formation.
- Excellent sacrament preparation and celebration.
- Outreach programs to the whole community.
- Vibrant Catholic devotions and practices.
- Beautiful church and setting, worthy of the Mass and other liturgical celebrations.
Are you an adult interested in Sacraments or OCIA? We look forward to hearing from you! Click the button below to let us know you are interested.