There are changes to the Mass and Confession schedule. Scroll down to see the changes.
Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, August 15th, 2018
This day is a Holy Day of Obligation. Mass will be at the following times:
- Tuesday, August 14th: 6:15pm - Vigil Mass in Spanish
- Wednesday, August 15th: 8am, Noon, and 6:15pm in English
New Mass and Confession Schedule
Beginning September 1st, 2018 a new schedule will be in effect. Click here to see the new schedule.
Ordinary Sunday Mass Times
Saturday Vigil Mass:
- 4:30 p.m. (English)
- 7 a.m. (English)
- 9 a.m. (English)
- 11 a.m. (English, High Mass)
- 1 p.m. (Spanish)
- 5 p.m. (English)
For those who are homebound, here is a link to watch the weekend Mass live.
Ordinary Weekday Mass Times
- Monday: 12 p.m. (English)
- Tuesday: 6:15 p.m. (Spanish)
- Wednesday: 12 p.m. (English)
- Thursday: 6:15 p.m. (English)
- Friday: 12 p.m. (English)
For those who are homebound, here is a link to watch the Daily Mass live.
- Monday: No confessions
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Check our Confession Line Camera to see the length of the line. It is blurred for anonymity.
Parish Holy Hour
- Thursdays - 7 p.m.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Learn about prayer in Eucharistic Adoration.
- Here is a link to our Perpetual Adoration Cam. You can also visit this shortcut URL at: stanneaz.org/adore
Holy Days of Obligation
- January 1 – The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God (This year it falls on a Monday
and is not observed as a Holyday of Obligation.)
- Sun., May 13, 2018 (transferred from May 10) – The Solemnity of the Ascension
- August 15 – The Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 – The Solemnity of All Saints
- December 8 – The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- December 25 – The Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Whenever January 1, August 15, or November 1 falls on a Saturday or on a Monday, the precept to attend Mass is abrogated.