“Our mission at St. Anne Friends of the Needy is rooted in the Gospel and expressed through works of mercy and service in our community. We provide food, baby products, household and personal care items to individuals and families in crisis, offering Christ's message of faith, hope and love to anyone in need through service and outreach in our community.”
- Food: Volunteers put together food boxes for families or individuals in need. The size and contents of each box is determined by the client's needs as assessed by the Friends of the Needy volunteers.
- Children's diapers, baby wipes, baby food and formula.
- New or gently used children's clothing and toys.
- Referrals. Friends of the Needy provides referrals to many other agencies in the community such as the Gilbert Community Action Program (CAP) or the Salvation Army.
- Assistance: Friends of the Needy provides clients with assistance in applying for governmental assistance programs such as food stamps or unemployment benefits. We've also helped several clients with applications when applying for low-income medical payment programs with the local hospitals.
- We assist all families and individuals in the greater phoenix area. Government ID required.
Food Box Hours of Distribution for the Public:
- TUESDAYS from 9AM - 11AM
- WEDNESDAYS from 9AM - 11AM
- THURSDAYS from 9AM - 11AM
- SATURDAYS from 9AM - 11AM
For more information visit Friends of the Needy.