Together in Holiness
10:30 am a 6:00 pm
Where Spouses Discover God’s Plan for Their Family
Together in Holiness is a marriage conference series for dioceses inspiring spouses to grow together in holiness and empowering parents to form their children in the Catholic faith.
- Powerful presentations from national and local speakers
- Quiet time together, Mass, Reconciliation, Eucharistic Adoration
- Practical ideas and insights for spouses and parents
Together in Holiness is offered to local communities in partnership with the diocesan family life office. It’s a great event for any married or engaged couple but especially designed with younger couples in mind.
“As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song. The future starts today, not tomorrow.” -St. John Paul II
With thanks to Jesus, the Bridegroom of the Church, I enthusiastically encourage couples in our Diocese to attend the September 28 Together in Holiness Marriage Conference. During this 50thAnniversary Year in the Diocese of Phoenix, devoted to the family, every marriage is called to a renewed sense of mission, life, love and adventure. The health of the Church depends emphatically on the health of the “little churches” of the Christian home. Take this opportunity to grow in love and in leadership as married Catholic disciples of Jesus. - Most Rev. Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix
- Early Bird Couple: $49
- Early Bird Individual: $29 *Early Bird pricing ends August 5.
- Couple: $59
- Individual: $35
- Childcare is available for ages 2-12 yrs: $5/child
- Scholarships for couples or individuals are available
- A box lunch is included for each adult registrant. Parents are responsible for packing a lunch for their child(ren) who are in childcare.