St. Anne on The City
The City is the parish's private online network. It's how we communicate with each other about the church and events, and get connected through community groups. Rather than encouraging virtual community, the purpose of The City is to enhance actual relationships within the parish. The City is used to share prayer requests, announcements, upcoming events, and more.
The City is open to anyone who attends St. Anne Parish: Catholics and non-Catholics, parishioners and newcomers, young and old. In addition to joining a community group, participating on The City is one of the primary ways we encourage people to connect with the St. Anne community.
How to join The City
If you don't have an account for My St. Anne on The City yet, you can join by clicking the "Sign Up For The City" button.
This 30-minute webinar will help you get setup and use the new My St. Anne on The City.
You may also contact your ministry coordinator for help.
If you already have a City account then visit My St. Anne on The City.
After you have created your account....
Most communication on The City happens within groups. Most ministries and communities at St. Anne have a corresponding group on The City. After you have created your account, learn how to search for groups from one of the City FAQ videos on our website. St. Anne also recommends joining the groups below for a better experience. Login to your account on The City before clicking these links. Then, after you click them, click the green "Join Now" buttons:
- Announcements - View important notices from St. Anne staff and clergy, such as mass and confession schedule changes, and listing of times when the office is closed.
- Communications - Events and Activities - Learn about upcoming events and activities at St. Anne and around the diocese.
- St. Anne - General Open Forum - Do you have a topic you’d like to discuss with a larger number of people at the parish? If so, this group may be for you. This group can also be used to promote your own events (If you do that, be sure to click "Allow this post to be shared" and "Publish to The City Plaza" when you create your post).
- Communications - Service Opportunities - Discover opportunities to volunteer at St. Anne. There's something for everyone. Also, contact St. Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a volunteer need.
- St. Anne - General Prayer Intentions - In this group you can request prayer and pray for other people who have made requests.