"Every time I come, I have a deep sense of peace in this place," said a visitor
Her friend replied, “I know, that's why it's been my parish for years!"
Friends – that sums up what St. Anne Roman Catholic Parish is all about. Visitors and long-time members know that this is a place where they can BELONG…a multicultural family, blessed with many people serving in all aspects of parish life, and focused on the love of God and neighbor. Once a month, on Come and See Sunday, you're invited to sign up as a new member in the Parish Hall, after the 11 a.m. Mass. Here is the schedule for the next Come and See Sunday orientation meetings. Click here to RSVP for one of the events. Then, click the button below to sign up.
See and experience for yourself how authentic disciples of Christ love one another! For a list of our service offerings, click on Ministries
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE:
- Mass every day of the week
- Many hours of confession per week.
- Faithful and devoted priests and clergy.
- God-centered, reverent, prayerful liturgies.
- Top-rate religious programs for children of all ages.
- Various opportunities for adult Bible studies and spiritual formation.
- Excellent sacrament preparation and celebration.
- Outreach programs to the whole community.
- Vibrant Catholic devotions and practices.
- Beautiful church and setting, worthy of the Mass and other liturgical celebrations.